[RP TownTalk] June Specials at Shine Massage and Wellness

Sarah Combs lilmz79 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 19:40:55 UTC 2017

Hi Folks!
Hope you're all transitioning to summer with ease.
Shine Massage and Wellness Studio in Riverdale Park is offering Gift Certificates at our June Special pricing through Fathers day, Sunday June 18!
90 minute sessions for $100 ($25 savings -- only available on weekdays before 5pm when scheduled normally but the GCs can be used anytime)
75 minute sessions for $95 ($10 savings)
There are many other options to choose from, and the certificates can be e-mailed to you or your beloved's inbox in an instant!https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/gift-certificates-1

We have slots open this weekend! Book on-line or call 240-487-9427 for same day appointments (please leave a message if you don't catch us).
Take care,Sarah
https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/