[RP TownTalk] Juniors' Rowing Program Starts Next Week at Bladensburg Marina

Kate Kelly mrs.ahkelly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:42:42 UTC 2017

Fun, friends, and fitness! Bring your young folk to be a part of our rowing
team!

We welcome all 11-18 year-olds to learn to row in crew boats. Students will
learn boating and social skills required by this team sport in addition to
having fun and making friends in this special community.

Our group is a weekend program that is a great introduction to our sport.
Rowing builds confidence and social connections in addition to fitness and
boating skills.

Who: 11- to 18-year-olds, boys and girls, novice and experienced
What: Rowing in singles to eight-oared shells
When: March 11 to May 21, Saturdays and Sundays, 2:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Bladensburg Waterfront Park
How: Sign up on line at RegattaCentral.com
<https://www.regattacentral.com/clubs/?org_id=3742> under Washington Rowing
School or email Cindy at WashingtonRowingSchool.com.
Required: Students must know how to swim.
Fee: $420

Like to try it out before committing? Sign up for the Junior Try It the
first weekend of March 11 and 12. The $50 fee is applicable toward the
program fee.

Come join us on the river!

Coach Cindy
www.washingtonrowingschool.com