[RP TownTalk] Purple Line Reverts to Original Open Space Design in RP

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Fri Mar 10 18:43:29 UTC 2017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/03/10/no-trump-wall-for-riverdale-park-purple-line-station/?utm_term=.6acca47a1ee7

Hooray!!

I still remember the meeting that the stakeholders came and presented their horrible massive wall to the town.  One of my last and it was fun ripping the design to pieces.  I am happy that the State and County came up with the money to revert back to the original design.  Quality of design matters especially for infrastructure projects that municipalities are left with for decades to contend with.

JWE