[RP TownTalk] House Fire in Town of Riverdale Park

S.C. Lamphier s.lamphier at outlook.com
Sun Mar 12 11:55:04 UTC 2017

A house fire occurred at 4716 Oliver Street at approximately 9:45 PM last night.  The loss was a total loss, no injuries, but I understand that two pets were lost.

Volunteer firefighters/EMTs were on the scene from Riverdale, Hyattsville, Bladensburg, West Lanham Hills, and Berwyn Heights, as well as career ALS personnel from College Park.

At this time, I am unaware of the cause and origin of the fire.

On behalf of The Riverdale Fire Department, please be safe during this cold snap.  Be cognizant of space heaters and fireplace ashes and ensure that you have working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.