[RP TownTalk] Gardeners: I have a FREE local garden plot available for the season in Riverdale Park

Susan Older sue at simplysue.com
Fri Mar 31 14:08:55 UTC 2017

Gardeners: I have a FREE local garden plot available for the season

Hello Green Thumb Club,

I am not a member BUT I do have a giant sunny yard in Riverdale Park and
I'd like to offer it to anyone who can use it, cultivate it and
basically, put it to great use.

I have almost 3/4 of an acre and no time to transform it into anything
myself so if you want to grow a garden but don't have the space, please
let me know.

I would prefer a team who would like to use all available spots for a
variety of growing but I am open to multiple gardeners.

Water is included. There is no charge but a small yield trade would be
AWESOME.

Call or respond to me directly here.

Sincerely,

Sue Older-Mondeel