[RP TownTalk] Trees Cut Down on Bike Path near Greg's Towing

James Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Mon May 1 16:52:12 UTC 2017

Stop reading my mind, Dwight! It's creepy! I do agree that we are in a much different place in our community and will need to change with the new developments. How this is done is the ultimate question. I think a visioning process is a great way to start. I also have great respect for the discussion going on in Hyattsville about changing with the times in ways where most of us can enjoy  the prosperity and still afford to live here. That is of course a more difficult question.

Thanks, JC