[RP TownTalk] Trees Cut Down on Bike Path near Greg's Towing

Laura Faulkner laura.michele.faulkner at gmail.com
Mon May 1 22:05:27 UTC 2017

I agree that everyone should get out and do their civic duty tonight - and
I also I sincerely hope that folks still consider this listseve as a means
to raise questions and spark discussions without other community members
stating that they are "doing nothing" but sitting behind a computer and
complaining.

I find TownTalk to be a useful way to get a quick pulse check on what folks
in town are thinking/feeling and I hope to not see some community members
discouraging others from asking questions about what's happening in our
town. Unsubscribe if you are truly that irritated.

And yes, it does sound like we need some fresh blood and I may just run for
something next time around! Hopefully others will consider doing so as
well.

Laura