[RP TownTalk] We are still on!

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 17:59:09 UTC 2017

Others may be scared of the rain, but we aren't! Come out tomorrow morning to 4310 Gallatin Street, Hyattsville at 10a to register and ride for our bike scavenger hunt. It will be a great fun day. Your excitement will keep you warm.

Clues are passed out at 10:30a, riders leave at 11a. Awards and prizes at 3:30p. Bring a social media account and photo taking device. Selfie sticks encouraged.

Families and teams welcome. Let's explore the heritage area!

Aaron Marcavitch
Maryland Milestones/ATHA

Sent from my iPhone