[RP TownTalk] Cat Spay & Neuter Clinic

Jason bbearjason1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 00:46:53 UTC 2017

Our up coming clinics are this Wed 5/10 & Monday 5/22

Alley Cat rescue has received a grant from Maryland Dept of Agriic to spay and neuter 480 cats FREE in the next one year

🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
Alley Cat Rescues Spay & Neuter clinic is FREE for residents that live in the following zip codes only 20712, 20722, 20781, 20782, 20783, 20784, 20785,20787, 20788

Please Give our office a call to reserve your Spot

☎️☎️301-277-5595 ☎️☎️

OUR CLINICS FILL UP FAST !!
so please schedule your appointment as soon as possible!
PLEASE NOTE: This clinic covers the cost of spay & neuter and rabies shots only
THERE IS A CHARGE FOR SERVICES BEYOND S/N AND RABIES SHOT💉

More info Visit

http://www.saveacat.org/spay-clinic.html

so do tell anyone you know in these towns. This program Will aid our communities by spaying n neutering cats in our communities and will help cut down the population of all cats and reproduction in our neighborhoods

Please share this post widen far to your neighbors living in the above Cities

Thank you!
Kitty Wiggles ACR Volunteer
Alley Cat Rescue