[RP TownTalk] Two Mature Yucca Plants Available for FREE

Elizabeth Payne liz.ritonia at gmail.com
Tue May 9 13:52:28 UTC 2017

Hi --

We have two mature Yucca plants in our backyard that are available for free
to anyone who wants to dig them out and transport them. We are doing some
work in the yard and would hate to throw healthy plants away, but they
don't match our aesthetic and will need to go. They look like they are
about to flower for the season. See below photos of plants that look
similar to ours. If you'd like pictures of the ones in our backyard or
would like to come see them let me know!

Liz

​