[RP TownTalk] Dan and Faith Acoustic Folk Duo 8PM Robert Harper Books

Robert Harper Books robertharperbooks at gmail.com
Fri May 12 21:41:38 UTC 2017

This group in from Boston,  they need your support.  Come in out of the
rain to the cozy bookstore enjoy some hot chocolate, coffee or tea.

We are Dan & Faith, an acoustic, singer/songwriter, husband/wife duo from
New England. We play original songs in traditional folk styles. Our songs
tell the stories of people and places, real and imagined. Many songs are
inspired by imagery captured from our dreams, thus our tag line,
"Dream-Inspired Folk." We tell stories connecting the songs, and sometimes
include spoken word pieces along with the music.

You can read more about us, hear music and see video of us performing at
the several links below.

www.danandfaith.com
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.danandfaith.com%2F&h=ATPZoxIMiwlHDlzSFk37y9nG8olTrZJjjVrC56ljgzu17hJWaRRICposJUq0iE2q2L3jgCq5LioT-m9RPgjmQBFQARcGB54OzCK_1ri1ly3plAWeRykta_NPKtEmSkUccOkahGA3&enc=AZPdN040cxSXePVAqAw_5d3L4ULIoKd7E4y9SGXNZY1uTt54WqvFjMZBSt6NXeuT2Nw&s=1>
-
home page, see especially the EPK page
www.reverbnation.com/danandfaith
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reverbnation.com%2Fdanandfaith&h=ATNkBKvfeZ5670-bzUp6TzgesKuVT8b3KI0GP8EYbSuTRasmsXREhXsWYO8nXIjxAxBK64w7dXoAIKZcOmTsqHkyB9KWj3hJLco4ckAfu7BIh08G2V-fChaBIFWwE2PTGClGr0h3&enc=AZMD6ifx4OEsfPD8Pb9P0EsOOjDlkzkvEJrlVrWQHpQPxTAhE4DWtjFvqeFaYGUGCKk&s=1>
-
music and some video clips
www.facebook.com/danandfaith - Facebook presence
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxVYUUzOz-JGh-cxDBelrNw - YouTube videos