[RP TownTalk] June 6: Showing Up for Racial Justice -Green Line

Sarah Combs lilmz79 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 18:19:12 UTC 2017

Showing up for Racial Justice Green Line is a chapter between Hyattsville, UP, College Park, Riverdale Park, and other nearby communities.
Please join us for updates and discussion on the next steps of chapter formation, accountability, and local actions along the Rt 1 corridor.
Discussion topic: White Supremacy Culture

When: June 6, 7:30 pmWhere: 5008 Queensbury Rd Riverdale Park, MD 20737RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/1778476379057629

The space is ADA, children friendly and there will be light snacks. Please let us know if you have other needs and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Learn more about Showing Up for Racial Justice:
http://www.showingupforracialjustice.org/

Stay in the FB loop:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/248192192290376/

Subscribe to our Google Group: