[RP TownTalk] Yard Waste pick up

Sheri smattes3 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 23:50:52 UTC 2017

We didn't have any out this week but whenever we do have it out (on Beale circle) it's often skipped for a week or 2. I call Bates about it but they just come the following Wednesday. I asked them if they could urgently come a few weeks ago because it had already been out for 2 weeks with rain and everything but no luck, they did come the following Wednesday though. I was actually home when they came and the bags completely fell apart into pieces in the street. So we are also unhappy with that service.

Sent from my iPhone