[RP TownTalk] Experience at Joe's Movement Emporium AND Glenarden Woods

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Wed May 24 03:25:39 UTC 2017

Hi Erika,

I urge you to join the PG-TAG Yahoo! Group (
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/PGTAG/info) and ask about Glenarden
Woods on that list, which is for parents of children who have been
identified as Talented And Gifted (TAG), many of whom are at Glenarden
Woods.

As to coordinating aftercare with Joe's... someone else will have to answer
that question. You might ask Joe's if they know anyone who can help you
figure that out.

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
Supporting students with learning differences & their families