[RP TownTalk] RPAC Membership Meeting June 4

RP Arts Council rpartscouncil at gmail.com
Sat May 27 20:15:43 UTC 2017

All invited to the 2017 Riverdale Park Arts Council (RPAC) General
Membership meeting on Sunday, June 4, from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. at the Robert
Harper Bookstore located at 6216 Rhode Island Ave, Riverdale Park, MD 20737.

Refreshments will be available at the opening reception.

Then RPAC members will elect the Board of Directors. Become a member by
paying your dues -- make a contribution too -- at the meeting, or online at:

 *http://hycdc.org/purchase-rpac-2/* <http://hycdc.org/purchase-rpac-2/>

Annual dues are only $15 Family or $10 Individual.

RPAC is a community organization promoting the arts in our area, including
the Annual ArtsFest and Summer Patio Concert Series (see schedule below).
Please support the arts by becoming a member.  Pitch in with your ideas and
energy. I look forward to meeting you on June 4th, or feel free to contact
me anytime.

Samuel Williams, Jr.
President, RPAC
scribenoir at gmail.com