[RP TownTalk] Chat with the Chief tonight at the Riverdale Park Farmer’s Market!

Councilwoman Marsha Dixon marsha4ward1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:06:18 UTC 2017

Although the walk will be in Ward 1, all residents are welcome. I look
forward to seeing everyone this evening!

Councilwoman Marsha Dixon, Esq.
Riverdale Park, MD - Ward 1
Phone: (301) 531-4230
website: www.marsha4ward1.com | Twitter: @marsha4ward1 | Facebook:
www.facebook.com/marsha4ward1

Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity and any typos.