[RP TownTalk] Veteran's Day Sale and Sad News at Robert Harper Books

Robert Harper Books robertharperbooks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 17:41:26 UTC 2017

It is with sadness that we are planning to close the Riverdale store and
pursue only on-line sales.  Sales at our brick-and-mortar store have not
met expectations, so January will be our last month of operations in
Riverdale Park.

We will have extended hours for the Friday, Nov. 10th, Veteran's Day
observation.

We will be open 11 am - 9 pm, with the HCAA artist's reception from 7-9 pm.

https://www.facebook.com/events/270319063492923/

ALL white tag books not on consignment will be 50% off, so stock your
shelves.

Saturday we will have regular hours 11 am - 7 pm with 10% off all items.

Thanks for all your support.

Bob Harper
.

Robert Harper Books