[RP TownTalk] Trolley Trail open across Whole Foods development!

Councilwoman Marsha Dixon marsha4ward1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 01:54:22 UTC 2017

Dwight, the trail isn't open.  Someone removed the fencing, but there is
still work to be done.  The expected opening date is the end of this month.

Best,
Marsha

Councilwoman Marsha Dixon, Esq.
Riverdale Park, MD - Ward 1
Phone: (301) 531-4230
website: www.marsha4ward1.com | Twitter: @marsha4ward1 | Facebook:
www.facebook.com/marsha4ward1

Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity and any typos.