[RP TownTalk] Oct 17 SURJ GL Chapter Meeting: Unpacking Antifa

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 12:49:41 UTC 2017

Hi Folks:

We'll be unpacking Antifa at our October SURJ GL Meeting

When: October 17, 2017, 7:30 - 9pm
Where: 5008 Queensbury Rd. Riverdale, MD 20737
RSVP: *https://www.facebook.com/events/1943990619257942
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1943990619257942>*

Showing up for Racial Justice Green Line is a chapter based along the Rt 1
corridor in PG Cty, MD. Please join us on the third Tuesdays of the month
for anti-racism discussions, chapter updates and time to share local
actions and racial justice news.

The space is ADA, children friendly and there will be light snacks. Please
let us know if you have other needs and we will do our best to accommodate
you.

Learn more about Showing Up for Racial Justice:
http://www.showingupforracialjustice.org/

Stay Connected to the Green Line Chapter:

E-mail
greenlinesurj at gmail.com

Bi-weekly Newsletter
http://eepurl.com/cPDZD1
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Feepurl.com%2FcPDZD1&h=ATPHGST6GwEuGfYJ0n45KibTUS1SfTrlXKj-So3GMySzQAJm5w75Dr7u7dxp7BndxjvDFklnS3cK67WtOwaWde-DxYI2KRmgexoIuoRQAbnJ6Qq7kWl_stIiUhTRolrorRqpz-fP&enc=AZOO58bFTFsWxMRRbkBan5PoldGdV8U2mSydRSB2wG7tejTQ8v0jmqGCar8OmZvDllE&s=1>

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/SURJGreenLine/

Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/248192192290376/