[RP TownTalk] PGCPS K-12 Schools Survey - We need your help!

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:50:39 UTC 2017

Posted on the Hyattsville HOPE listserv:

K-12 Schools Survey - We need your help!
    Posted by:  julia.m.crooks at gmail.com terpjc
    Date: Thu Oct 5, 2017 6:38 am ((PDT))

College Park City-University Partnership Dear Friend,

The College Park City-University Partnership, is conducting a survey and
focus groups to understand more precisely what parents want in K-12
schools. Results will help provide us and local, state and university
leaders with an informed perspective on what parents want for their
children as we work to implement the University District Vision 2020, which
calls for high quality public education that will prepare our students for
excellence.

Please complete this fifteen-minute survey whether your child attends
public, private, or parochial school, if your child attends school in
Prince George's County or outside the County, if they are homeschooled, or
if you will have kids in K-12 schools in the next 5 years. Take as much
time as you need and thank you for your time.

Please complete the survey by October 23.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY http://collegeparkpartnership.
us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=ff95b1b0e62090c28a5cb18de&id=
fe828aaf54&e=b3188ddd55 or copy and paste this address into your browser:
www.collegeparkpartnership. org/schoolsurvey  http://collegeparkpartnership.
us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=ff95b1b0e62090c28a5cb18de&id=
fa17fea4fb&e=b3188ddd55

If you have questions or technical difficulties, please feel free to
contact Valerie Woodall, College Park City-University Partnership senior
program associate, at vwoodall@ collegeparkpartnership.org mailto:vwoodall@
collegeparkpartnership.org?subject=K-12%20Schools%20Survey or 845-649-2477.

Thank you very much for your time and participation.

Sincerely,

Eric Olson
Executive Director
College Park City-University Partnership
eolson at collegeparkpartnership. org mailto:eolson at collegeparkpartnership.org

*Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com>Supporting students with learning
differences & their families*

Book Club - October 16th - *Far From the Tree* by Andrew Solomon
More Info: https://guidingexceptionalparents.com/Presentations.html#BookClub