[RP TownTalk] Mistake in previous message Events at Robert Harper Books

Robert Harper Books robertharperbooks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 00:47:07 UTC 2017

*Thursday 10/12/2017 8PM*

Music, dessert and coffee in a great listening room. $10

Please come out and support this fine local group. *OR* if unable to attend
contribute to our success thru gofundme https://www.gofundme.com/
robertharperbooks <https://www.gofundme/robertharperbooks>
We need all the support we can get to make it to 2018.

"Paint Branch Creek" is an acoustic College Park musical collaboration,
rooted firmly in Americana. Their original songs feature the rich guitar
and bold harmonies of local favorites Eric Maring (Mr. M), Allison Hughes,
Greg Heelan, Patrick Lynch, and Arun Ivatury with lyrics by Eric Olson. For
more than two years, these songs have quietly come to life during late
College Park nights. They represent slices of America, from trains and
farms, to night shifts and mill towns. Some reflect on where we've been,
some question where we're going, and some just linger on old memories.

*Saturday 10/14/2017 8PM*

Folk Duo Friction Farm consists of Aidan Quinn and Christine Stay.

Friction Farm has been Kerrville New Folk Finalists and Falcon Ridge
Emerging Artists - pretty big deals in the small world of folk music. We
just a released a new CD which debuted at #6 on the folk radio chart.
Perhaps of more interest to you, our previous CD was a collection of songs
each inspired by a book.
Robert Harper Books
Riverdale Park Town Center
6216 Rhode Island Avenue