[RP TownTalk] Please Promote, Support, Attend ECO City Farms' ECO-Palooza on October 28!!! Fun Guaranteed!

Margaret Morgan-Hubbard frogwoman at mac.com
Fri Oct 13 16:22:37 UTC 2017

Dear Friends, Colleagues and Family of All Descriptions:
I am writing to invite you to a party and fundraiser for ECO City Farms that I guarantee you will enjoy!
Great food, music, people, energy….

It would be especially important to have the elected officials from the towns that host our farms to be there.  Let us know whether you would like to address the assembled crowd with greetings from Bladensburg and Edmonston.

Tickets are available at https://ecopalooza2017.eventbrite.com <https://ecopalooza2017.eventbrite.com/>

We truly look forward to seeing you there!

Margaret
Margaret Morgan-Hubbard
CEO, ECO City Farms
(aka Engaged Community Offshoots)
MMH at ecocityfarms.org <mailto:MMH at ecocityfarms.org>
office: 6010 Taylor Rd
Riverdale 20737
202-812-3901
ECO City Farms is an educational, not-for-profit enterprise located inside the Capital Beltway in Prince George’s County, MD designed to serve as a prototype for sustainable local farming. We grow great food, farms and farmers.
ECO City Farms es una empresa educacional sin ánimo de lucro, localizada dentro del perímetro del Capital Beltway, en el Condado de Prince George (Maryland). Está diseñada como prototipo para la agricultura local sostenible.  Nosotros cultivamos buenos alimentos, granjas y granjeros.   <http://www.ecoffshoots.org/>www.ecocityfarms.org <http://www.ecocityfarms.org/>
www.facebook.com/ecocityfarms <http://www.facebook.com/ecocityfarms>
"Not luxury or extravagance for a few, but modest, decent, sustainable prosperity for many."    -Wendell Berry