[RP TownTalk] Support your local school: Volunteer at the Riverdale Elementary School Book Fair, Nov 6-10

erika wilson erikawilson at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:49:29 UTC 2017

Hey Riverdale residents

Are you interested in supporting your local public elementary school? In fostering a love of reading in neighborhood kids? And getting to interact with some amazing kids and teachers for a few hours?

The Riverdale Elementary School Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is looking for volunteers to staff the Book Fair at the school November 6-10. We'd love to see some Riverdale townspeople at the Book Fair!

This is the biggest fundraiser of the year for our PTO and is an important chance for us raise money to support the students and school. Please consider volunteering a few hours of your time to help us.

Shifts are from 9 am-12 pm or 12 pm-2 pm. No experience necessary. We'll provide all the training and equipment you need. It is so much fun to help these kids pick out and buy books!

Please contact Jenni Pompi to sign up and for more information: jpompi at gmail.com.

- Erika Wilson

Riverdale Park resident and mom of 2 kids at Riverdale Elementary School