[RP TownTalk] PTA Fundraiser at Franklin's TONIGHT!

Alex Hirtle alexhirtle at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 18:28:53 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Today (Monday, October 30th) there is a family fun day/fundraiser at FRANKLIN'S RESTAURANT, BREWERY and GENERAL STORE for Robert Goddard Montessori, a Pre-K to 8th grade Montessori public charter school which many of the Riverdale Park families send their children to.

Anything you buy: food, beer, toys (do your holiday shopping!) sends home a cut to our hardworking PTSA. Just make sure to tell your server or cashier you are there for the Robert Goddard PTSA. There's no special time today or anything else to do. Go, have fun, shop and send some of your money back to the projects we are working on for our community.

Franklin's is located at 5123 Baltimore Ave, Hyattsville. We look forward to seeing you there!

NOTE: As a public charter school in Prince George's County, Robert Goddard Montessori receives very limited funds and there are so many needs, including installation of a safe playground. To help support this worthy cause, just make sure you mention to the cashier you are there to support the Robert Goddard PTSA event. A group of the PTSA parents will be there around 6:45 pm, so we look forward to seeing you there!

- Alex Hirtle & Jodi Hammer