[RP TownTalk] Georgetown Branch Trail is closing on Sept 5th

Bruce Wernek bruce.wernek at verizon.net
Sat Sep 2 03:36:45 UTC 2017

All

The Georgetown Branch Trail is closing on Sept 5th for 4-5 years due to Purple Line construction.  I intend to take one last ride on the trail on Monday starting at 9am from the Town Center Market before the GB trail closes.  If you want to join me, stop by.

The route includes the Sligo Creek trail to Silver Spring to the Georgetown Branch Trail to the Crescent trial to the C&O Tow Path through Georgetown Waterfront to Jefferson Memorial to Anacostia Riverfront Trial back to Riverdale Park.  It's a great ride.  Don't miss out.

Let me know if you intend to come, so I'll wait for you if applicable.

Bruce