[RP TownTalk] Unscheduled Mosquito Control Spraying TONIGHT after 7:30 PM (Weather Permitting)

Alan K. Thompson twacks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 00:49:40 UTC 2017

I haven't done thorough research, but it looks like (1) it isn't THAT
dangerous for people, even during the spraying/fogging and (2) the
spray/fog is mostly gone after an hour or so.  I remember hearing a few
years ago that pets are more sensitive, so keeping them inside on nights
like this is a good idea.

Best,

Alan