[RP TownTalk] Call for legal and mental health support for DACA

Sarah Combs lilmz79 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 01:54:32 UTC 2017

Hi All, please share these requests and resource widely. Thanks!

>From CASA:http://wearecasa.org/

Are you an attorney or a current law student? Do you have experience in law or filing DACA applications? We are looking for experienced legal volunteers that could help process DACA renewal applications. Please fill out the form below to sign up.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwHlS-2NKFxHevCOTCRZogAfYzOAnR8Bq9tWlX-BABE0z-Dw/viewform

The Coalition for Immigrant Mental Healthhttp://cimhil.org/
has put out a nationwide call for all who are interested in providing pro bono services mental health support for DACA recipients. Please note that this will be a long term commitment as we expect that those who are directly impacted by the announcement will need emotional support for an indefinite period of time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10krP9_hjYZ2Ya0jScPpinXtzpDEIL6zUtU6c1Sunk1c/viewform?ts=59a45b98&edit_requested=true

Acupuncturists without Borders http://www.acuwithoutborders.org/community-service-clinics/

is offering FREE treatments to immigrants, refugees and other marginalized communities at offices in Silver Spring and Hyattsville, MD:

Supporting Clinic
Acupuncturists Without Borders of the National Capitol Area
Free Acupuncture Treatments for Immigrants, Refugees, and Neighbors in Need
Spectrum Center for Natural Medicine
8555 16th Street. #402, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Wednesdays 3 pm – 6 pm
301-531-5443
AWB.NCA at gmail.com
Supporting Clinic
Acupuncturists Without Borders of the National Capitol Area
Free Acupuncture Treatments for Immigrants, Refugees, and Neighbors in Need
Brazilian Cultural Center
4318 Hamilton Street, 3rd floor, Hyattsville, MD 20781
301-531-5443
AWB.NCA at gmail.com