[RP TownTalk] September 19: SURJ Green Line Chapter Meeting

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 00:57:34 UTC 2017

Hi Folks:

Our monthly Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ) Green Line Chapter meeting
is next Tuesday! Please join us for updates and a discussion on DACA and
how to support Dreamers

When: September 19, 2017, 7:30 - 9pm
Where: 5008 Queensbury Rd. Riverdale, MD 20737
RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/1565043410229551
* There will be 2 event at the Riverdale Town Hall. We'll be meeting in the
conference room.

Showing up for Racial Justice Green Line is a chapter between Hyattsville,
UP, College Park, Riverdale, and other nearby communities. Join us on the
third Tuesdays of the month for anti-racism discussions, chapter updates
and time to share local actions racial justice news along the Rt 1 corridor.

The space is ADA, children friendly and there will be light snacks. Please
let us know if you have other needs and we will do our best to accommodate
you.

Learn more about Showing Up for Racial Justice:
http://www.showingupforracialjustice.org/

Stay Connected to the Green Line Chapter:

E-mail
greenlinesurj at gmail.com

Bi-weekly Newsletter
http://eepurl.com/cPDZD1
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Feepurl.com%2FcPDZD1&h=ATPHGST6GwEuGfYJ0n45KibTUS1SfTrlXKj-So3GMySzQAJm5w75Dr7u7dxp7BndxjvDFklnS3cK67WtOwaWde-DxYI2KRmgexoIuoRQAbnJ6Qq7kWl_stIiUhTRolrorRqpz-fP&enc=AZOO58bFTFsWxMRRbkBan5PoldGdV8U2mSydRSB2wG7tejTQ8v0jmqGCar8OmZvDllE&s=1>

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/SURJGreenLine/

Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/248192192290376/