[RP TownTalk] Reminder: Let's Talk PGCPS with Dr. Maxwell!

Alonzo Washington alonzo at alonzowashington.com
Mon Sep 25 23:51:52 UTC 2017

<https://act.myngp.com/el/7456140142204946944/-7467996300787054080>

Dear Neighbor,
*I am writing to remind you to join me tomorrow for my
annual Ice Cream Social with Dr. Maxwell at6:30pm at Yogi Castle (5501
Baltimore Avenue, Hyattsville, MD
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5501+Baltimore+Avenue,+Hyattsville,+MD&entry=gmail&source=g>).
 *

Last year, over 70 students, parents, teachers, and local officials joined
Dr. Maxwell and myself for an informal conversation on our school system.
This year, questions and concerns have already been raised regarding the
state of our schools. This is your opportunity to raise these issues
directly with Dr. Maxwell and personally ask him any questions you have on
how to improve our schools. Additionally, we want to hear from PGCPS
students as their input is valuable and necessary. Please share this
invitation with your neighbors and fellow PTA.

For those of you who are recent graduates of PGCPS, this event will benefit
you, too. The Prince George's Promise Scholarship Program has officially
begun at Prince George's Community College (PGCC), which will allow 500
PGCPS graduates to attend PGCC for free over the next two years. I have
been excited to partner with Dr. Maxwell and PGCC to implement this program
in our County, and we will be happy to discuss how you can take advantage
of these scholarships to attend community college debt-free!

See you tomorrow!

Sincerely,

-Alonzo

Alonzo T. Washington
Maryland State Delegate

www.AlonzoWashington.com
<https://act.myngp.com/el/7456140142204946944/-7467996300787054080>

<https://act.myngp.com/el/7456140142204946944/-7395938706749126144?lang=en>
      <https://act.myngp.com/el/7456140142204946944/-7323881112711198208>
      <https://act.myngp.com/el/7456140142204946944/-7251823518673270272>
By Authority: Friends for Alonzo Washington, Cierra Washington, Treasurer

Friends for Alonzo Washington
P.O. Box 224
Hyattsville MD 20781 United States