[RP TownTalk] Alley Cat Rescue is Hosting a Very Special Adoption Event 10/8 Noon-4pm

jason bbearjason1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 23:14:10 UTC 2017

Alley Cat Rescue will be hosting a very special adoption event on Sunday, October 8th between noon and 4pm at our headquarters located at 3906 Rhode Island Ave. in Brentwood, MD.

Stop on by this FREE, family friendly event and meet the rescue cats that our team brought back from areas affected by Hurricane Harvey down in Texas. In addition to cat/kitten adoption specials we will be hosting free games, raffles, and tours of our brand new outdoor CATIO.

People looking to adopt a feline companion can take advantage of the opportunity to save on veterinary costs as all the cats available through this event have been neutered and vaccinated. For more information about adoption through Alley Cat Rescue please visit www.saveacat.org/adoptions or call 301-277-5595.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1558456457511131??ti=ia

Jason
301-943-3017
😻🙀😽😼🐱🐯🐈