[RP TownTalk] Rabbit on 5000 block of Tuckerman--loose pet?

Amy Ginther amginther at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 12:57:27 UTC 2018

On a walk about 8:15 a.m. today (Wed., 4/4), I saw a big, beautiful gray rabbit (image attached) that looked to me to be a domestic/pet rabbit on the street in the 5000 block of Tuckerman. S/he then moved inside the fence at 5020 Tuckerman. Since I'm only a sometime dog walker when petsitting for a friend, I'm not sure if this is a familiar sight on the block. I did not see anyone around to notify and the pup with me was getting pretty excited about the creature, so I had to move on; I wanted at least to send out a message in case the bunny is an escapee from a household in the neighborhood.
Amy on Ravenswood