[RP TownTalk] Tub Painting

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:38:02 UTC 2018

Yorke Partners has had nearly 20 tubs repainted in the past five years by Central Wholsalers, Inc. (TUB PAINTING). Their painters are a helluva lot better than the $400 a tub bozos we used for years before St. Ray Rivas introduced us to Central. Call Melissa Barbagallo, (301) 419-2239‬, MelissaB at cwip.com, to schedule a $220 tub painting. We’ve only gone with white, never asked about colors. But a Peter Max tub might make more us yearn to clean!

Might try this at The Pink House!

Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Partners/Yorke Property Management
(C)301-502-1243
(O)301-832-0000
Yorkedial at gmail.com
Jeffrey at YorkeRents.com