[RP TownTalk] Voter Expansion Legislation Questions?

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 11:36:42 UTC 2018

I'm all for bringing undocumented immigrants into the system by letting them vote, apply for driver licenses, getting insurance, having access to public education, etc etc.

This will lead to less crime, more inclusivity, people coming out of the shadows, paying more taxes, and becoming proud Riverdale Park residents.
We need to change the trend in our country, a country of immigrants, becoming hateful towards people just like our ancestors, parents, and grandparents who were just trying to find a better life for their families.
Sanctuary city? Sign us up!
AndrewRavenswood Rd.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 7:32, Bruce Wernek<bruce.wernek at verizon.net> wrote:   _______________________________________________