[RP TownTalk] Voter Expansion Legilslation

Bob Smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 10 15:42:28 UTC 2018

 I look forward to the written responses as you prmised on the 28th of March, promised by tomorrow  in this note:

      On 3/28/18 11:49 AM, Marsha Dixon wrote:

Mr. Smith,

As you are aware, our website isn't as updated          as we would like it to be. Nevertheless, if you would like the          minutes, I'm sure you can obtain them from Town Hall.  You can          also attend next week's  legislative meeting in which I will          be happy to answer these questions  verbally on the  record.           If none of these options work for you, I will provide you          written answers to your questions in 1-2 weeks.  In the          interim, the legislation will not be delayed.

Best

Marsha

            Councilwoman Marsha Dixon, Esq.
            Riverdale Park, MD - Ward 1
            Phone: (301) 531-4230
            website: www.marsha4ward1.com | Twitter: @marsha4ward1 |            Facebook: www.facebook.com/marsha4ward1

            Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity and any            typos.

sfmc68 at verizon.net