[RP TownTalk] Latest Copy of the Voter Expansion Legislation

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 14:42:40 UTC 2018

Thanks Bruce,
If it's for more inclusion and a path to Riverdale Park becoming a sanctuary city let's all get behind it.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 9:35, Bruce Wernek<bruce.wernek at verizon.net> wrote:   All
Wanted to forward this.  There appears to be significant changes over earlier versions.
The following link will direct you to the Maryland Code and Court Rules on LexisNexis.  Scroll down to "Election Law" to review that what is referenced in the attachment.  You will have to drill down several levels to get the info.  I think this is the correct reference for MD election law.  I urge all of you to check it out.
https://advance.lexis.com/container?config=00JAA1NTM5MzBmZC02MTg2LTQzNmEtYmI5Yy0yZWEwYzA1OGEwNTYKAFBvZENhdGFsb2fdgr2eooaZj7MpSZGOIwWq&crid=a4ced38a-b376-4573-917b-2d0d4385caf2&prid=cb1c849c-893d-406d-822f-f303ef728ed5

Bruce

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info