[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville Wire report on bridge

Alan K. Thompson twacks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:03:33 UTC 2018

Adrian,

County engineering (DPW&T) is reviewing for completeness and correctness
all construction documents before accepting the constructed product.  The
Town did this many years ago with the Silk Tree (etc.) streets.  The
stormwater management features are probably complicating it (I'm guessing
here).  From the latest communications I've received, they expect to be
done (unless they find something missing/wrong) sometime in the next month
or so.

Best,

Alan