[RP TownTalk] Looking for landscape design help

Lucy Aguirre a.lucille.a at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 21:31:04 UTC 2018

Happy Earth day and thank you, All, for the landscape design
recommendations! A special thank you to Jeffrey Yorke for recommending our
Calvert Park neighbors Laura and Jonathan Basset.

I was looking to add as many trees as possible for privacy, year-round
visual interest, and pollution/noise reduction from East-West Hwy. Laura
and Jonathan created a very smart design that captured everything I wanted
and more. They were able to match the modern style of recent renovations
while cleverly incorporating plants to match the farmhouse style of my
house construction, all while ensuring that the 17 new trees and numerous
plants are non-toxic to dogs and are hardy enough to withstand my
occasional negligence. *I was most impressed by their generous advice,
spot-on intuition, excellent design choices, and (equally important) their
friendliness and professionalism. *

If anyone needs help designing and/or building landscapes, you will not be
disappointed with these wonderful people and I strongly recommend them. Laura
and Jonathan Basset can be reached at 202-570-0376 or
team at arterralandscapes.com

Best,
Lucy