[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville Wire report on bridge

Aunt Emily ourdollmom at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 11:58:00 UTC 2018

Hey Everybody------ Sometime ago when the workers were working near Gosling Pond I stood there in the wind and watched the workers allow their plastic sheeting and lunch mess flying over to Gosling Pond.  I was hoping when the wind stopped in the next days they would walk over and clean up the trash in the trees, around the pond and of course a lot blew into the pond.  But nobody cares as it continues to blow on top and sinking into the pond.  Please can someone clean it up - it is washing against the drain holes ---Thank you.

inally reopening and the long-promised bridge becoming a reality, we could be sail-cat people! When I referred to a "block" party, I didn't originally mean the concrete dividers, though in light of this vehicular breach, maybe it will take a village . . . or a town . . . to make things right. Especially if County Engineering is anything like County Recycling . . .

My blue toter went missing Wednesday, and apparently in order to get a new one, I must file a police report, and then wait 2-6 months for a replacement -- or longer -- after the police investigation is complete. Or increase my carbon footprint by driving to Upper Marlboro to personally pick up an earlier-edition yellow recycling crate.

And during Earth Day week; the irony . . .