[RP TownTalk] Reminder: Let's Talk Gun Control & School Safety in Greenbelt on Saturday

Alonzo Washington alonzo at alonzowashington.com
Tue Apr 24 22:17:33 UTC 2018

<https://act.myngp.com/el/eVHXXbDT4kpvknIMqVs1VKl8mUPZU-ZF6H40zA4B0m8=/Sco6YslpYHHDomwlFhNvf7SwBfrhZnudKTHP1-lp3uU=>

 Dear Neighbor,
*Please join me for a special "Table Talk" conversation about gun control &
school safety at The New Deal Café (113 Centerway, Greenbelt, MD
<https://maps.google.com/?q=113+Centerway,+Greenbelt,+MD&entry=gmail&source=g>)
on Saturday, April 28th from 10:00am-12:00pm. This month, we will be joined
by State's Attorney Angela Alsobrooks and several other public safety &
education experts to lead a panel discussion on these important issues. *

In just the first three and a half months of 2018, 28 shootings have
already occurred at schools across our country, including two in Maryland
and one in Prince George's County. After the federal government has failed
to pass common-sense laws to keep our students and teachers safe, this
year, I voted to support several bills to reduce gun violence & protect our
schools in Maryland. It is essential that we all work together to build on
these efforts to decrease the high levels of gun violence in our schools
and in our communities.

In addition to these topics, I will also provide a comprehensive update on
the 2018 Legislative Session, which adjourned earlier this month. We can
also discuss any other issues important to you and your community,
including the MAGLEV train, updates on our public school system, and the
upcoming 2018 Election.

If you are motivated to get more involved in your community, I encourage
you to join me for this important discussion in your neighborhood.

See you on Saturday!

Sincerely,

-Alonzo

Alonzo T. Washington
Maryland State Delegate

www.AlonzoWashington.com <http://www.alonzowashington.com/>

<https://act.myngp.com/el/eVHXXbDT4kpvknIMqVs1VKl8mUPZU-ZF6H40zA4B0m8=/AgKpw8Lwf7OdiYbLbn9eQF7zIgDTb9mfuw6lEk_RSl8=?lang=en>

<https://act.myngp.com/el/eVHXXbDT4kpvknIMqVs1VKl8mUPZU-ZF6H40zA4B0m8=/b45eKQw3DJBAno3wUyECDAKbcGYVEWbSySJtjupVbFI=>

<https://act.myngp.com/el/eVHXXbDT4kpvknIMqVs1VKl8mUPZU-ZF6H40zA4B0m8=/P8IaVXRIhJEMttE6XyBDDoSxDvn9lZNZTaBOXgcaCTY=>
By Authority: Friends for Alonzo Washington, Cierra Washington, Treasurer

Friends for Alonzo Washington
P.O. Box 224
Hyattsville MD 20781 United States