[RP TownTalk] RP Farmers Market Weekly Highlights

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 01:58:30 UTC 2018

Please join us Tomorrow : April 26,  3 - 7PM

@: 6204 Rhode Island Avenue, Riverdale Park, MD (next to Riverdale

MARC station)

Get your great Ever Crisp, Crimson Crisp, Fuji, Gala, Golden Delicious,
Cameo, Ginger Gold,  Granny Smith, Nittany, York apples & Asian Pear; free
range hen eggs; radishes, spinach, onions, yellow onions; potatoes, arugula
& salad mix; sweet potatoes, swiss chard, microgreens and other crops while
they last.  Apples, fresh cider, apple sauce, pastured meats, raw milk
cheeses, fresh goat cheese, exotic mushrooms, free range hen & duck eggs,
and more while we enjoy the changing seasons. Don't miss it! Evening hours
are fun at the market! We look forward to seeing you every Thursday from 3
to 7 PM @ Riverdale Park’s Town Center (across from the Riverdale MARC
train station).

Here’s a chart from Urban Farmer
<https://www.ufseeds.com/learning/planting-schedules/> so you’ll know when
to plant what kind of veggies. We also are welcoming Jack Creek Plants back
to the market this week too so we’ll have a wide variety of seedlings to
choose from.

WEATHER: High 69, partly cloudy, and breezy. (according to Accuweather).

Tomorrow's lineup includes the following vendors:

   -

   Groff's Content Farm
   <https://business.facebook.com/GroffsContentFarm/?business_id=519659454902835>
   -

   McCleaf’s Orchard
   -

   Barajas Produce
   -

   King Mushrooms
   -

   Cat’s Paw Farm
   -

   Jack Creek Plants - (first time this season)
   -

   Tag Team Kitchen- (Pizza crusts & kits)
   -

   Simple Pleasures Ice Cafe
   -

   Old Smokey’s BBQ
   -

   Twin Valley Distillers
   -

   Zeke's Coffee of DC
   <https://business.facebook.com/zekescoffeedc/?business_id=519659454902835>
   -

   Dimitri’s Olive Oil
   -

   Stone Hearth Bakery
   -

   Nan & Neek’s Seasonings
   -

   I Confect - New Seafood Gumbo & Crab Mac & Cheese
   -

   Flour Uprising - Delicious Asian style pastries!
   -

   Roy & RT’s Kitchen
   -

   El Piquin <https://www.yelp.com/biz/el-piquin-essex> (Mexican food)