[RP TownTalk] Proposed Effective Property Tax Increase of 7.37%

Jonathan W. Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Sat Apr 28 00:41:00 UTC 2018

I noticed this publication in Southern Maryland Newspapers Online:
https://marketplace.finditchesapeake.com/places/view/5226/town_of_riverdale_park.html

If this information is repetitive and already publicized on Town Talk I apologize in advance;  I just didn’t see it and few this is important information that should be known by all.

The ad illustrates the mandatory publication requirement of an effective property tax increase of 7.37% over last year which was increased 7.188% as of 7/1/2017. This is a 14.5% increase in property taxes since 6/30/2017.

JWE
[image2.jpeg]
[image1.png]