[RP TownTalk] Mountain lion in Greenbelt Park

Maureen Farrington maureen.farrington at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:08:17 UTC 2018

Most likely it wasn't a mountain lion, but a wolf, according to experts on
various FB pages.

There was a cool article last year about the "wildlife highways" in the
area, which is why DC has more animals than other major cities. Animals
slink down our way via the NE Branch of the Anacostia River (see the map in
the article).

https://wamu.org/story/17/12/07/city-dense-d-c-much-wildlife/