[RP TownTalk] Small Appliance Repair?

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:33:15 UTC 2018

If Skip hasn’t slipped his work leash, he’s the man. Honest, too. If it’s
not worth repairing he will tell you so and be your better-than-Consumer
Reports expert on what brand to buy and better yet, which brand he fixes
most!

He is the last of a special kind. Skip’s aren’t made anymore!

 Skip’s Appliance

‭(301) 864-7493‬,

 skipsappl at aol.com

--