[RP TownTalk] Recommendations for a dog walker?

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:36:03 UTC 2018

We love Elena Toscano! She lives in University Park, and you can find her
on the Rover app. She watches our kitties and she also walks dogs. She is
very calm & sweet and she LOVES animals. She's also *super* responsible.

You can also contact her directly on her cell phone at: (301) 706-8151‬

-Sarah

***

*Sarah Wayland, Ph.D.* | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

*Parent Child Journey* - Parenting class for parents of kids with
challenges - Wednesday evenings in Riverdale Park starting Oct 1. Register
here: http://bit.ly/Fall2018-ParentChildJourney

*Book Club* - Monday October 24th - *The Self-Driven Child* by William
Stixrud & Ned Johnson. Register here: http://bit.ly/Oct2018BookClub