[RP TownTalk] RP Farmers Maket Weekly Highlights

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 01:49:29 UTC 2018

Tomorrow : August 30th,  3-7PM

@: 6204 Rhode Island Avenue, Riverdale Park, MD (next to Riverdale

MARC station)

Come over and join us for the weekly market to stock up on your Summer
favorites.

Yes, we’re open during rain unless there’s a major weather event.

Get your great fresh and local peaches and berries!  GoldRush & Pristine
apples; apricots, white & yellow nectarines, white, white donut  & yellow
peaches, plums & pluots, blackberries, blueberries, red raspberries,
cantaloupes, free range hen eggs; sweet corn, beets, broccoli, regular &
Chinese cabbage, cauliflower, collards, regular & fairy tale eggplant,
cucumber, fennel, Dino, green & red bore kale, okra, red & yellow onions,
green & red bell & jalapeño peppers, radishes, spinach, arugula & salad
mix; sweet potatoes, swiss chard, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, microgreens
and other crops while they last.  Apple sauce, pastured meats, raw milk
cheeses, fresh goat cheese, exotic mushrooms, free range hen & duck eggs,
and more while we enjoy the changing seasons. Don't miss it!

Are you ready for some delicious gumbo
<http://emerils.com/126534/emerils-classic-seafood-gumbo>using great
quality delicious local ingredients...

Evening hours are fun at the market! We look forward to seeing you every
Thursday from 3 to 7 PM @ Riverdale Park’s Town Center (across from the
Riverdale MARC train station.)

WEATHER: High of 89 @ 3PM, sunny and breezy with little to no rain.
(according to Accuweather).

Tomorrow's lineup includes the following vendors:

   -

   Groff's Content Farm
   <https://business.facebook.com/GroffsContentFarm/?business_id=519659454902835>
   -

   McCleaf’s Orchard - Lots of great Summer fruits & Corn
   -

   Barajas Produce - Corn, Tomatoes & Peppers!
   -

   King Mushrooms -
   -

   Cat’s Paw Farm - Organic Vegie farmer
   -

   Jack Creek Plants
   -

   Roy & RT’s Kitchen - Indonesian food
   -

   Tag Team Kitchen
   -

   Simple Pleasures Ice Cafe
   -

   Zeke's Coffee of DC
   <https://business.facebook.com/zekescoffeedc/?business_id=519659454902835>
   -

   Stone Hearth Bakery
   -

   I Confect - Seafood Gumbo & Crab Mac & Cheese
   -

   Flour Uprising- Asian style baked goods
   -

   Nativo Condiments & Seasonings