[RP TownTalk] Cooperative Nursery School Open House this Tuesday!

Fiona Jardine fionamjardine at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 16:11:06 UTC 2018

Our 2.5 year old started at the Takoma Park Cooperative Nursery in
September and wishes she could go every day, she loves it that much! As
parents, we have learned so much from the parent education and hands-on
approach. We can’t recommend it highly enough!

Takoma Park Cooperative Nursery School invites you to our Fall 2019
enrollment information sessions.

You will see our school environment and materials that are crafted to
create a unique experience for children and parents. You will meet the
parents and teachers who have dedicated themselves to creating the best
possible setting for the children to discover and celebrate their community
and their place in it.

The Cooperative School is:
Arts-based: Children explore process and technique through exploration in
visual art, music, and movement.
Play-based: The language of play and all it entails provides children the
focus, problem-solving skills, creativity, and willingness to explore their
world and forge relationships.
Nature-infused: Our outdoor space features natural elements—logs, pebbles,
sand, rocks, branches—and thoughtfully selected repurposed materials ready
the space for imaginary play. (We play outside every day—in all weather!)

Join us for our upcoming information sessions:
*Tuesday, December 4th, 2018, 7:30 - 9:30 p.m*
*.Saturday, January 5th, 2019, 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.*
*Thursday, January 17th, 2019, 7:30 - 9:00 p.m**.*

Please sign up at: takomacooperativeschool.org/admissions/.

Class tour schedules will be available at the information sessions.

Preview our curriculum, environment, philosophy of education, and our
approach to the parent cooperative model, by visiting our website:
takomacooperativeschool.org/