[RP TownTalk] RP Farmers Market Weekly Highlights

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 03:09:29 UTC 2018

WEATHER: High of 47 @ 3PM & a little breeze. (according to The Weather
Channel).

Tomorrow's lineup includes the following vendors:

   -

   Old Saint Nick’s Christmas Trees
   -

   Groff's Content Farm <http://groffscontentfarm.com/>
   -

   McCleaf's Orchard <https://www.mccleafsorchard.com/>
   -

   Cat's Paw Organic Farm
   -

   King Mushrooms <https://www.facebook.com/kingsmushroomfarm/>
   -

   Zeke's Coffee of DC <https://www.zekescoffeedc.com/>
   -

   I Confect <http://www.iconfect.com/>
   -

   Stone Hearth Bakery
   -

   El Piquin Restaurant
   -

   Roy & RT's Kitchen & Garden <https://www.facebook.com/royandrt/> (really
   this time)
   -

   250 Texas BBQ <https://www.yelp.com/biz/250-texas-bbq-riverdale-park>
   -

   Twin Valley Distillers <http://tvdistillers.com/>

Music Acts: Probably not due to cold until we get our cold weather setup
under control

Kid Fun: Sidewalk chalk

We will be holding our annual Festival of Lights & Holiday Market on
Saturday, December 15th, from Noon to 8 PM.

Lineup includes:

   -

   All day live local music with artists from many traditions, Noon to 8
   PM.

12:00 PM

Chris Ousley

country songs

1:00 PM

Jake Blount

Native American/Black old time tunes on fiddle, banjo

2:00 PM

Tom Lyons & Stefan Custodi & Tom Mindte

bluegrass band

3:00 PM

Be Steadwell

live looping pop & RnB

4:00 PM

Rick Franklin

Piedmont Blues

5:00 PM

Sunrise Review

indian raga

6:00 PM

Wild Anacostias

New Orleans Big Band

7:00 PM

DJ Honest Lee

Funky Xmas DJ w/ live drums

   -

   Multicultural Santa visits from 1 PM to 4 PM.
   -

      We will start with our Latino Santa from 1-2 p.m.;
      -

      Caucasian Santa from 2-3 and
      -

      our African American Santa from 3-4
      -

   Trolleys to Riversdale Mansion for their holiday tour leaving @ 540 PM.
   -

      Starring Audrey Engdahl of Rick & Audrey
      -

      Mary Wheatley, local musician
      -

   Great quality local artists and artisans from the area selling from Noon
   to 8 PM.
   -

      Twin Valley Distillers Artisan Spirits
      -

      Tenth Ward Distillery Artisan Spirits
      -

      Maryland Meadworks Meadery
      -

      Streetcar 82 Brewing Co. Brewery
      -

      Delia Michajluk - Artist Various Media
      -

      Treasured Boxes Specialty Boxes
      -

      While Waiting Jewelry Jewelry
      -

      Lysander Inlay Inlaid wooden items
      -

      Laura Kooyman upcycled coasters, bowls, notebooks, earrings
      -

      Mosaic Arts Gourd LED lighting & Jewelry
      -

      Saint Nick's Christmas Trees Fresh off the farm
      -

      Attrianna Saint John
      -

      Eric Leland Manufactory Custom stationary, etc.
      -

      Stone Hearth Bakery Artisan bakery
      -

      Zeke's Coffee of DC Small batch roasted coffees
      -

      Cat's Paw Farm Veggies & baked goods
      -

      250 Texas BBQ Texas BBQ
      -

      A Little Pottery Asian Style Pottery
      -

      Glass by Dave Stained & Fused Glass
      -

      Denis Marie Painting Various Media
      -

      Roy & RT's Kitchen & Garden Homemade soups & other food straight from
      the garden
      -

      I Confect What's your confection?
      -

      Mystic Water Soap Artisan Soaps
      -

      Profusions of Glass Fused Glass Jewelry & Objects
      -

      Becky Williams Knit goods
      -

      Simple Pleasures Ice Cafe Homemade ice cream

Thanks,

Jim Coleman
Ph: 3015865973