[RP TownTalk] Golds Gym

Spiro Dimakas spiro.dimakas11 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:11:50 UTC 2018

I'm a member. Very clean gym with friendly staff. They have group workouts
and trainers all the time going on. Plenty of machines for cardio and
weight lifting, they are always willing to give prospective new members a
tour. I would highly recommend this gym as it is probably the cleanest and
newest in the area. Its definitely the best gym in I have been to in the
past 10 years since leaving UMCP.

Spiro
4804 Somerset Rd.