[RP TownTalk] A shout out about Ceci's Latino market

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 18:26:18 UTC 2018

Dear FriendsHappy Holidays!   I must've been asleep these last couple months, but I had not noticed Ceci's Tienda Latino in our Town Center.I just wandered in there today and wanted to offer a hearty shout out about it!Very small but well stocked with a variety of Latino (and Gringo) foods.  I was particularly impressed with the fresh produce.I got two GORGEOUS navel oranges for 79 Cents each, a perfectly ripe avocado for 99 cents...  Better looking than what I could find in local stores.And I think the prices are really good.   I glanced at the cans of beans, and they are $1.09-- within a few cents of the bigger stores.Plus today they had tamales for sale.Just very happy to know I can stroll over there if I need some produce or other goods.Feliz Navidad everyone.Kathy