[RP TownTalk] Mail delivery (or lack thereof) on Ravenswood Road

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 19:21:53 UTC 2018

 A while back, there were several posts about people on Ravenswood Road not receiving their mail.  I live on Ravenswood and over the past several days I've had a few people I know tell me that they sent me Christmas cards, and I didn't get the cards.  AND I didn't get a few pieces of business-type mail which had been sent.  Also - VERY unusual for this time of year, I didn't receive a single catalogue in the past 2 months.  I don't really order much, but most every Christmas I'm inundated with catalogs, so was wondering if that was happening with other people?  I was going to contact the Post Office, but wanted to see if anyone else was having problems.
Thanks!